The Story Begins...
"Come on Abraham, wake up", cried my mom. Abraham Mathew that's my name. Days began getting up late in the morning. I had to pack everything to go to school. I didn't care whether the home were done although most of them became school works. Mostly my mom had to come behind feeding me like a one year old baby. It was days of fun which started with traveling in auto with friends, I can't forget the fights we made to sit at the side seat. Schooling was fun. Enjoying everything which included picking mangoes, eating chocolates even if I didn't have money with me.
I was liked by everyone even my teachers. I forgot to mention I usually came in the first three positions. Now don't ask me how? Sure my mom had a part in that. Days went as if wanting for a holiday to come. Sure holidays did mean a lot of play. Games we played were many. The name of them were not much important but all of them "I" no "WE" enjoyed every bit of it.
I was liked by everyone even my teachers. I forgot to mention I usually came in the first three positions. Now don't ask me how? Sure my mom had a part in that. Days went as if wanting for a holiday to come. Sure holidays did mean a lot of play. Games we played were many. The name of them were not much important but all of them "I" no "WE" enjoyed every bit of it.

Comments
Post a Comment