Officially the First Crush...

I remember entering into my 5th standard. My friends most of them were the same. Some new faces. I never talked to them for a few days. But still at the time of play, I began my friendship with them too. Of-course, I had my best friends. Tom, Chacko, Arun and Sree. Sure I was around them whenever I was out of my class.



One day as the classes  were going on, bells rang for the next hour. Just chatting with my new friends, a new face came in. We all stood up. Sure she was like an angel for me. From the very first, I couldn't take my eyes of her. My science teacher, Miss Jiya. It's for sure I began noticing her. Sure I did become a favourite  student of her. Slowly some feeling erupted in. It came from my heart or mind, I don't know but it said "When you grow up you should marry someone like her". I hated even when the bells rang for the next hour. Sometimes when she asked me to take the chalk piece from the staff-room, I was happy, I couldn't express my feelings of joy but what what I did made me happy; distributing a piece of chocolate to my friends. Sure the size everyone got may not be mentioned but anyway I was happy. Sometimes she used to take us outside for taking classes. Whatever she did, I liked it. I admired her the most. Sure she had a big reflection on my studies. Science, it was never a difficult one till now.


Comments